At Goodhand and Forsyth Solicitors, we have specialist family lawyers to advise and help you.
• Dissolution of a civil partnership
• Financial matters
• Issues relating to children
• Pre-nuptial agreement
• Cohabitation disputes
• Domestic violence
If you unsure whether you need representation or you simply want some general advice, then you may want to arrange an appointment in our Law Shop or a fixed fee appointment. We offer the following services:-
Free advice in our Law Shop
We offer a 30 minute appointment which is free of charge in our Law Shop which takes place each Wednesday by appointment.
Fixed Fee Appointments
We offer two types of fixed fee appointment:-
1. For £80.00 plus VAT, you can have a meeting with a Solicitor of up to 45 minutes.
2. For £120.00 plus VAT. You can have a meeting with a Solicitor for up to one hour and you will receive a comprehensive advice letter following on from your appointment.
Instruction on a privately paying basis
We ensure that our pricing structure is transparent. The costs will be discussed and agreed with you prior to work being carried out.
We may be able to assist on a fixed fee basis. This can be discussed with a Solicitor and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
What are the benefits of using Goodhand & Forsyth?
Our lawyers have:-
- specialist legal knowledge
- many years' experience
- the ability to provide clear and concise advice without using legal jargon
- good understanding of your needs, approaching your case with compassion
We are able to:-
- advise you in all areas of family law
- draft divorce documentation and assist you throughout this process
- advise and assist you in making arrangements for the children
- provide you with comprehensive advice in relation to the matrimonial finances and guide you through this process
- assist you with issues relating to domestic abuse
- give clear advice in relation to cohabitation disputes
- discuss non-litigation options such as Mediation and Arbitration
For more information or to make an appointment contact our Family Department directly on 01737 854905.