Small friendly solicitors in Redhill require a secretary/administrator to work mainly in their private client department, you will need good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook be highly organised with good communication skills , especially on the telephone ,and have a polite and patient manner.
You will give full secretarial /admin support to all departments as necessary, this is a fantastic opportunity to expand/gain your Legal Secretary experience and establish yourself within a practice that is continuously evolving and nurtures their staff. As a Legal Secretary your main duties will include preparation of documents, including reports and court documents. You will also deal with incoming phone calls and answer general queries as much as possible, some reception duties.
- Audio typing and other typing duties
- Take initial instructions from potential clients
- Diary Management
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Legal Aid applications
Key Skills needed
- Previous experience in a legal environment desirable but not essential
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT Skills
- Ability to use Audio equipment